For purposes of this Policy the terms “we,” “us,” and “our” mean the Company and The National Safety Commission, Inc. (“TNSC”), and any reference to the Company herein shall include TNSC. TNSC owns and operates this Website, as well as a number of other websites that offer related products and services for sale to end-users. All websites owned by TNSC, including this Website, operate on the same system.
Certain features of our Website require you to provide personally identifiable information; for instance, when you send us correspondence via our “Contact Us” form or when you register to obtain or purchase one of our products or services. Personally identifiable information generally includes information that could be used to determine your identify, such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or birth date. We do not collect this information from you if you do not provide it and we only collect the information you provide for legitimate business purposes and/or as required by law.
When you provide us with personally identifiable information, we may use that information in the following ways:
- To fulfill your requests for certain products, services and/or information, including, but not limited to, processing payment for one of our courses, issuing credits/refunds, as the case may be, and managing your account;
- To authenticate and/or verify your identity (or, if a minor, the identity of your parent or other legal guardian) and/or the identity of the person purchasing and/or using any of our products or services so that we may, among other things, properly record and report certain attributes to courts or governmental agencies that require the collection and retention of such information for administrative purposes related to the product and/or service purchased;
- To provide customer support, troubleshoot and resolve problems and disputes, if any, or for other internal purposes;
- To detect and protect against error, fraud or other malicious or criminal activity, and to enforce this Policy;
- To analyze site usage, conduct market research, improve marketing and promotional efforts, and to further improve and customize our content, layout, user experience, products and services;
- To contact and deliver information to you about products or services you purchased or other offerings, notices, or communications relevant to your use of our Website;
- As otherwise set forth in this Policy, or as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.